[tlug] documentation

Does anyone have any nifty ideas of how to document internal projects
online?

I have used docbook and really like it, but I am not good enough with it yet
to make it generate password protected PHP pages instead of HTML.  I think
this can be done similar to how they do the documentation for php.net, but
it is a big job to make it work this way I think and it seems like to big of
a project just to get it to work.  I like docbook cause I can greate sgml
files and then just type docbook2html and wala it creates all my pages, but
I want to them to be php pages with a php header on them and isn't so simple
to make php pages I don't think.

I have looked at wiki's and perhaps that is the best way.  I have looked at
many open source project management tools, but have not been happy with any
of them yet.

I prefer not to use word documents and such for internal documentation if I
can.

Aside from wanting to include the documentation inside of a web based php
application I have been very happy with docbook.

Does anyone else have any comments or suggestsions about what they have been
using?  I know lots of people with the same problem, but no one who has
found a suitable solution yet.

Thanks for your advise

James Cluff

Tokyo Kasei Kogyo, Ltd.