Re: [tlug] advice to consider upgrading to RH9

And Thus Spake Shawn <javajunkie@example.com> (on Fri, 11 Jul 2003 23:26:16
+0900):

> I just am not in the know enough to make a good decision on this, so I
> will have to trust you (and ask the RH list)

You'll find me over there too since I'm one of the moderators.

In fact, two of the RH moderators are tluggers :)

But neither of them live anywhere near Tokyo, or even run RH themselves for
that matter... :-/  I have, however, at least tried RH9 on my box and the
results were encourageing.

--
G. Stewart   --   gstewart@example.com -- gstewart@example.com
Registered Linux user #284683