Re: [tlug] Zaurus suggestions

On Mon, 2003-06-30 at 19:42, Jim Breen wrote:
> Charles Muller <acmuller@example.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> C760s are available all over the place now in Tokyo, averaging about 70,000
> >> yen. You shouldn't have any trouble finding one.

Last Sunday I was really about to get one, and finally I did not, due to
some question marks...
For instance, I can find very little information on the character
recognition software, and half of the comments are not really positive
about it. Does someone use the stylus input (I mean for western
alphabet)?
Also, the calendar does not look very easy to use, and has strong
limitations. Any remarks about it?

Thanks,

br.

--