Re: [tlug] Keybinding defaults.

On Fri, Jul 04, 2003 at 04:59:01PM -0400, Josh wrote:
> Quoth terranova@example.com (Fri 2003-07-04 09:08:28AM +0900):
>
> > I've just discovered Qvwm - it's a great product, and especially useful
> > to me in introducing newcomers to Lx. Are any other Tluggers using it?
>
> Nope. We use Blackbox here. ;)

Heh, you should really try fluxbox, it's better.  (And yeah, after your
coments, I tried BB again, and went back to flux).

> I use Alt-Arrows for my desktop switching as well. Dunno if that is a
> standard (probably not, since it does not work when my wife is logged in,
> running Gnome2).

Apparently not--IIRC it's always been alt F2, alt F3 etc.

--

Scott Robbins

PGP keyID EB3467D6

Xander: You're considered somewhat cool.
Oz: I am?
Xander: Is it because you always tend to express yourself in
short, non-commital sentences?
Oz: Could be.