Re: [tlug] im-ja v0.6

On Thu, 2003-07-03 at 19:18, Botond Botyanszki wrote:
> On 03 Jul 2003 13:04:59 -0500
> Stuart Luppescu <s-luppescu@example.com> wrote:
[snip]
> > /usr/lib/gcc-lib/i686-pc-linux-gnu/3.2.2/include/wnn/commonhd.h:54:22:
> > wnnerror.h: No such file or directory
> This is strange. wnnerror.h should be in the same directory. Your -dev
> install seams to be broken.

This is pretty bizarre. Checking my home machine with basically the same
install, I see there is no
/usr/lib/gcc-lib/i686-pc-linux-gnu/3.2.2/include/wnn directory. I wonder
how it got there?

> > 2) In evolution, I can't get anything to appear until I change input
> > modes. And then when I do, it's doubled:
> > Do I really need to apply the patch and rebuild evolution?
> > (Ugh.)
> You only need to rebuild gtkhtml3. That's not a big deal, especially for a
> gentoo user.

OK. I'll give it a shot. Thanks.
--
Stuart Luppescu       -=- s-luppescu .at. uchicago.edu
University of Chicago -=- CCSR