Re: [tlug] Zaurus suggestions

Charles Muller <acmuller@example.com> wrote:

>> C760s are available all over the place now in Tokyo, averaging about 70,000
>> yen. You shouldn't have any trouble finding one.

I hope they have reached Sapporo. I'm only zipping between Narita &
Haneda, and I shudder to thing what the rip-off joints at Narita are
charging for them.

"Shimpei Yamashita" <shimpei@example.com> wrote:

JB >Is there anything like a kterm? Can you run a shell?

>> There is a terminal program package on the accompanying CD-ROM, and
>> Zaurus-ja (http://sourceforge.jp/projects/zaurus-ja/ has something called
>> embeddedkonsole-ja that is allegedly better.

Ah, great. Thanks.

Michael Klaus Engel <michael-engel@example.com> wrote:

>> a good starting point for knowing prices and where to order is kakaku.com's
>> Sharp page
>>
>> http://www.kakaku.com/sku/price/003030.htm

There's some software links there too, I see.

Thanks, guys.

Jim

--
Jim Breen (j.breen(a)csse.monash.edu.au  http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~jwb/)
Computer Science & Software Engineering,                Tel: +61 3 9905 3298