Re: [tlug] emacs cc-mode

hi,

> On Tue, 17 Jun 2003 07:44:30 -0400
> Viktor Pavlenko <vvp@example.com> wrote:

> > You can use "M-x tabify"

> Thanks Viktor. This is good enough, I can just run it on the whole source.
> I'd be still interested in how to bind this to the TAB key, so that it
> would indent and tabify simultaneously.

You had better to attention this behavior.
tabify is change all space to tab if possible. So if you can
use strings, like "foo bar foo bar".
tabify may change space in strings to tab.

Unfortunately, TAB(c-indent-command) in cc-mode can not change
space to TAB if indent is not change. I dislike this behavior.

So I use this package develock.el.
----
ftp://ftp.jpl.org/pub/elisp/develock.el.gz
----
Install this package in your lisp-library-path.
then add this in your .emacs
----
(require 'develock)
----
Then restart emacs and find-file your c-files.
you just type like this.
----
C-x h (mark-whole-buffer)
C-M-\ (indent-region)