[tlug] Opterons have arrived

Well, they have finally made it to the shelves in Akihabara.  Saw three
different speed types on wednesday priced between 40k and 100k.  Also
available was theRioworks dual opteron motherboard for around 70k.

Any news about any Distros besides Suse Enterprise server available now
64Bit?  I am eagerly waiting for Gentoo Opteron being ready ...  I suppose
until then you could still run a 32Bit Os on them as they are supposed to be
faster than Xeons even in the inferior 32Bit mode.

Patrick