[tlug] Re: a re-introduction

Craig Olinsky wrote:

> Anyways, I've decided it's time to just sit back (or forward) in my
> chair, and try to re-integrate with the community.  Yes, it was a few
> years back, but I remember great fun and certainly sharing of useful
> information, news, and troubleshooting-assistance all around.  So I'm
> happy to be back, in sprit if not yet in person.  So, 'hello again' to
> anyone who remembers me, and 'nice to meet you' to anyone who doesn't.
> :)

I'm not sure I was already reading tlug when you were there, but I have
been reading it long enough to say you may find it has changed a bit
over time. I've seen Stephen J. Turnbull leave the list and think it was a
sad day for the tlug ML. That being sad I have so far never been to a
RL tlug meeting due to the cost of flights between germany and japan, so
I can't say anything about that.
Anyway, welcome back. :-)

--
Tobias						PGP: http://9ac7e0bc.2ya.com