Re: [tlug] Signing email

On Mon, Jun 16, 2003 at 10:25:58PM +0200, Godwin Stewart wrote:
> > How do I get one to browse the archives?
>
> The username and password required are given on the very same page.

Ok, I have been meaning to mention this.  Everyone replies to this
question with this answer, but it is not actually true.

The username/password are indeed listed on http://www.tlug.jp/list.html,
but everyone seems to miss the fact that the archives are also linked
directly off the main page, with no hints at all as to what the username/
password might be.

I suggest we either remove the links from the main page or add the username/
password info to the main page near those links.

Michael