[tlug] Re: pdf2tiff

>Here is a hint pdf2tiff try searching for it on Google.
>I haven't used it, I know littel about it, but was aware fo the pdf2
softwares.

Oops, I thought it was Windows-only but you are right. Unfortunately I
couldn't find any link on their homepage. I will ask them.

Got confused: pdf2tif is Win-only, while pdf2tiff is for other OS also.

But when searching for it, I also found another interesting site:
http://imagemagick.sourceforge.net/

Thank you
Michael