Re: [tlug] User friendly vacation program

And Thus Spake "Jim O'Connell" <oconnell@example.com> (on Mon, 16 Jun 2003
11:54:23 +0900):

> Ideally, I guess, I'd be looking for some kind of web-based interface
> that they can manage - has anyone seen such a beast?
> Any recommendations? (This issue is being raised by the "switch from
> Sendmail to Exchange" people here, so I'd like to find an elegant
> solution.)

Whatever you go for, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make sure it doesn't fire off
"I'm on vacation" messages in response to mailing list traffic...

I only participated *once* on bugtraq@example.com and that was enough.
Challenge/Response filter mails. You'd think that participants on such a
mailing list would be a little more clued up...

--
G. Stewart   --   gstewart@example.com -- gstewart@example.com
Registered Linux user #284683