[tlug] Free SPARCstation ELC

Is anyone interested in a Sun SPARCstation ELC?  I bought it at
an electronics flea market back in 1996 (about 6 months before
John Little infused TLUG with large numbers of SLCs and ELCs
http://www.tlug.jp/meetings/9702/tlug9702.html )... and it just
keeps working.  For a long time I used its monochrome display
as an X Terminal, but for the past couple of years it has just
been serving as a backup mail server. I don't need it any more
and

64MB RAM.  Japanese Type 5 keyboard.  Pickup in Takadanobaba.
Glacially slow by today's standards, but very reliable.  Free.

External hard disk with NetBSD installed available (a small
donation to TLUG would be appreciated).

Jim

P.S.  TLUG started as the "Linux" PARTI group on TWICS 9 years
ago today.  We're old.

--
Jim Tittsler                                         GPG: 0x01159DB6
Kanto Computer Calendar  http://www.OnJapan.net/calendar/