[tlug] Yahoo BB, works well, easy to set up for Linux.

>I'd recommend Yahoo BB (and Phone).  ---The other catch is that it's all
>in Japanese.  Anyway, see

I found that Yahoo BB was trivial to set up for Linux, (RH8 on a new
Toshiba laptop), even for a complete beginner like me. Just specify DCHP
and be plugged into the Yahoo box at boot time. Yes, its all in Japanese,
but its very easy to read, and has screen shots for both Mac and Windows.
My first broadband, but it works fine for me.

I have however, had odd problems when I switch from Linux to Mac OS9 and
back. Sometimes I have to reboot the Yahoo box and everything else.

David Riggs