Re: [tlug] Re: [tlug-admin] A nihongo propose

On Thursday 01 January 1970 06:39 am, Yoshihiko wrote:

> It is only because TLUG is English based, you see less
> Japanese on the list.  This does not mean we do not have Japanese Linux
> users in Tokyo.

Ok. I will discart the idea. I trust in your both experience. I think I
centred my attention only in TLUG and I didn't search about others LUGs in
japanese, due my inexperience in Japan IT world. I apologize my insistence in
this topic.

Thank you.

-Pietro-