Re: [tlug] Novell letter to SCO - "You don't own it anyway"

On Sat, 31 May 2003 06:25, Godwin Stewart wrote:
> This also explains what's going on [ include "C&C_warning.h" ]
>
> http://www.arie.org/doh/

"C&C_warning.h"?

I'm not sure what that means exactly. But I'm pretty sure it doesn't cover
what the home page of that site did. It had a redirect to pages that had
script to put up popups and dialogs and pages with pictures I simply didn't
need to see.

Mind you, Godwin, I'm not blaming you. You didn't tell us to follow any other
links from that page. The page itself was fine and funny. I should be more
cautious.

Sam Tilders
sam@example.com

Cogito Ergo Sum - I think, therefore I am.  (Descartes)