Re: [tlug] Cisco Routing Issue

On Wed, 28 May 2003 23:46:44 +0700, Jonathan Q <jq@example.com> wrote:

> What's revolutionary about M2?  Serious question, but if anybody
> had asked me if it's possible to make a revolutionary mail client,
> I would have said "No, but maybe a good evolutionary one."
>
> Jonathan

I was just trying out the new Opera 7 browser for Linux, so thought I would
give their new mail client
a go.

First impressions are not "frightfully" good :-) - I can't see where my
sent items have gone, and it seems it
can't display signed messages inline!  I think I'll be going back to
Mozilla or something else pretty quick.

Guy