Re: [tlug] Cisco Routing Issue

On Wed, May 28, 2003 at 11:11:30PM +0900, Guy W wrote:

>I'm in Tokyo now so could volunteer to go there for you :-)

Yeah, but somebody needs to fly or it doesn't count, and since
Viet Nam is closer to Tokyo, I guess they should send me b/c
it's cheaper :-)

>Using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/m2/

Using Mutt, because all mail clients suck.  This one just sucks
less :-)

What's revolutionary about M2?  Serious question, but if anybody
had asked me if it's possible to make a revolutionary mail client,
I would have said "No, but maybe a good evolutionary one."

Jonathan