[tlug] SSH connectiion problems

I'm trying to connect from home to my office server using ssh.com's
windows client but I am having trouble.

The client is ssh.com client for win2000 version 3.2.3 and the server is
ssh.com's 3.2.2 (non-commercial version) on i686-pc-linux-gnu.

I've installed the client on an office win2k machine and can connect to
server but I can't get a connection from my home (yahooBB account).

I added the following to my ssh2d config file to allow log ins from home:

#my YahooBB network is 219.192.108.0/24
#unfortunately I don't have a static IP

AllowHosts                      \m219.192.108.0/24

#Office LAN
AllowHosts                      \m192.168.255.0/24

But I get these entries in my log file

connection from "219.192.108.18"
password authentication failed. Connection from 219.192.108.18 denied.
Authentication as user apache was attempted.

 From the message I gather that my password was wrong. Just in case it
*was* a password typo I tried login in quite a few times, and each
attempt generated a log entry like the one above.

Is there something else I need to add to my config file? I can't quite
figure out why I can access the server from the office but not from the
"outside".

Any tips appreciated!

--

Jean-Christian Imbeault