[tlug] Job Hunting - Linux & Security

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for linux or security work in Japan, preferably in Tokyo. If
anyone knows of anything please contact me off-list. I am currently
learning Japanese, but I am at a very basic level right now. A quick
summary of my background:

      * 6 years IT Security
        Large audits, tool development, vulnerability research

      * 6 years Teaching/Speaking/Media
        University classes, conferences, national television

      * 7 years Linux
        Custom distributions, complex systems, programming

      * 8 years Management
        Team leadership, product development, operated own business

      * 10 years in a number of diverse, complementary roles
        Programmer, IT architect, teacher, businessman, consultant
        Unix, security, networking, Novell (CNE), Microsoft (MCSE)

A copy of my linux specific resume can be found at
http://www.bortnak.org/Resume.pdf and a generic resume can be found at
http://www.bortnak.org/.

Neil