Re: [tlug] Cisco Routing Issue

On Tue, May 27, 2003 at 10:28:59AM -0400, Josh Glover wrote:
> Quoth Josh Glover (Tue 2003-05-27 10:16:59AM -0400):
> Am I on the right track?

Not card carrying by any stretch of the imagination, but I can tell you:

1. you are basically on the right track, but I don't know if that is the best way to do it.

2. nice things about routers is the changes don't stick until you save the config so if
   you try something and it mucks everything up then you can just reboot the router and
   everything should go back to the way it was.

--Matt