Re: [tlug] Re: [mew-int 01432] A french page about Mew

On Monday 26 May 2003 21:04, Charles Muller wrote:

> ...then there was the French guy who made a HOWTO page in French only and
> refused to translate it into English

That doesn't especially bother me, not even the part about the note, except
for the fact that his refusal appears to have been unsolicited and a troll.

Why doesn't it bother me?  B/c if I wrote a page in language A, and anyone
demanded that I translate it to language B (which they knew I could read and
write), I would give them a suggestion about what they could do (and it
probably wouldn't be "translate it yourself" ;-)  ).

Jonathan
--
Jonathan Q
GPG key ID: ACC46EF9 (E52E 8153 8F37 74AF C04D  0714 364F 540E ACC4 6EF9)