Re: [tlug] email programs

    MD> As is I will continue to use a combination of mutt and
    MD> procmail as God intended.

God invented emacs so that we can use it :) Indeed, I think I'm living
inside emacs (and will relocate to the Heaven when I die; well, I've
no doubt where the GUI users go). It's a truly integrated environment,
and within my mailer (VM, as full of features as it is) I have access
to all emacs goodies, like editing modes, ispell, dictd client, bbdb,
remembrance agent and doctor.

--
Viktor