Re: [tlug] email programs

On Sun, May 25, 2003 at 05:43:25PM +0900, Peter Evans wrote:
> Is there any detailed comparison of Linux mail programs? (Something more-or-less
> equivalent to http://dehoog.org/html/j-email.html .) I can see pages

Maybe you can create one now that you have some feedback.

> What does that list point toward? Mutt, perhaps?

I tried out Mutt just for fun when I wanted to switch from Netscape
Mail and was testing Sylpheed. It felt kind of strange, but now I can't
stop using it.

All my mail is forwarded to this machine where I run the client, and
the filtering is done using my .forward file (MTA is Exim).

--
A. Sajjad Zaidi
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys D7AD0E13