[tlug] job posting ...

Sorry to send a job posting, I will keep it very short ...

Security Engineer position
--------------------------
Rainbow Tech (Japan) http://www.rainbow.com/japan/

Job Description
	* Technical Support
	* Assist sales engineers who interface with customers

Required
	* Technical proficiency in computer security technologies
	* In-depth and broad knowledge (CISSP level)
	* Development experience in C/VisualC/C++
	* Excellent English communication skills required
	* Japanese communication skills preferred (Elementary level OK)

Visa might be negotiable but unfortunately I do not have details.
If you are interested, please contact me off-list.

Ayako