Re: [tlug] Big5 Vs. Unicode Vs. Netscape 4.x Vs. deadline

Hi,

Let me provide general explanation on your question -- I cannot be precise because that would necessitate going into various Windows platform differences.  But the explanation below should be detailed enough to give you an idea on how you should approach the question you raised.