Re: [tlug] New Member - PPPoE Question

On Monday 12 May 2003 07:38, Edward Middleton wrote:

>Why don't you send a link to the user name and password when users sign
>up to the list.  It would probably make it more obvious.

I dunno, I think people would pay about as much attention to that as they
do to unsubscribe instructions, and it's a not-uncommon occurrence to have
somebody who figured out how to subscribe in the first place send unsub
mail to the list or post a messages saying "How do I unsub?"

The fact that the username and password for the archives is immediately
below the link to click for the archives seems fairly obvious to me, but maybe
we could change the color to red or something?

Jonathan
--
Jonathan Q
GPG key ID: ACC46EF9 (E52E 8153 8F37 74AF C04D  0714 364F 540E ACC4 6EF9)