Re: [tlug] Japanese IM lacking on RH 8 Gnome

> I installed RH 8 as English main language, with Japanese and Taiwan
> style Chinese as second languages. Even when I boot up in Japanese, I
> can't get the IM to go. Running on a Toshiba Satellite 1415, dual boot
> with WinXP.

First of all, make sure canna and kinput2 is running. (or jserver and
kinput2 if you know how to find the wnnenvrc file and use it).
Then start up your program with the usual modifiers, except
XMODIFIERS=@example.com=kinput2 instead of @example.com

I dunno, perhaps Red Hat thought @example.com sounded cooler. Gentoo forever!

--
そんなお茶目さんには罰ゲーム生蛸パンツ十分!