[tlug] mozilla can not display some JPG

Hi.

I have mozilla 1.0.0 and I found some errors trying to load some jpg. I would
like to know if someone else have similar problems. I tried it with Konqueror
and all jpg was displayed without problems.
Just as an example this page, as many others, give me an error that display this
mesage:

The image "http://www5.smutserver.com/hardcore/adult/sheav/piano/piano_014.jpg";
cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

The page in question is a little bit hot, so tlugers less than 18 years old turn
your head please ;)

http://www5.smutserver.com/hardcore/adult/sheav/piano/piano.html

Clik on an image to enlarge, and the error maybe will appear.

Thank you in advance

Pietro.