Re: [tlug] AVI player for Linux

On Thu, May 08, 2003 at 08:02:44PM +0900, Valter Fukuoka wrote:
> Hi Jim,
>
> It is not stable yet but I'm using this
>
> http://www.videolan.org
>
> and both versions, Win and Linux can play a lot of formats.
>
> Valter

Hi Valter,

My name is Mauro, Thank you for helping Jim an supporting this list.
Now it's my time to help YOU!.

When you replay to a message, it is a good manner to add your text after or within the original message this looks better and doesn't make some people get cranky :).
When you do not do this,  it's called top-posting and a lot of people dislike it so keep it in mind ;)

Thank you.

//mauro//