Re: [tlug] ||||| Linux-Cafe....where?|||||||

On 07/05/2003 at 13:45 David Oftedal wrote:

>Fuck this "thread dead" shit... I wanna know more about this Junk
>Garage! Do they have a web shop? =P 冗談、冗談... But seriously, I'd
>love to know more about this potentially cool DIY street.

If you stand in front of Laox Computa Kan and look at the opposite side of the street, on the right there is a large black building, Nittsu Headoffice, on the ground floor Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi. On the left you will see several large shops for parts and stuff owned by Laox (=boring). Straight in front of you, in the middle there is a small road that during weekends is really busy. By the roadside there are roge Chinese peddlers selling (among other things) OEM originals of certain Redmond-crafted OSs (server OSs too). As you walk down that street (along lots and lots of stores with used equipment and parts) you will get to T-Zone. Walk in on the ones side and walk out of the other side, turn right and you are in front of Linux Cafe. That tiny street also houses lots of  DIY and discount shops, with really knock-down-drag-out-and-once-and-only prices.

Shop til you drop.

BEst
Thomas