Re: [tlug] Japanese bankmanagers

On 5/7/2003, "Phillip Hilton" <p_hilton69@example.com> wrote:
>Patrick
>
>cheers man. I was mightily stressed earlier on today I took everything
>including my business card they were having none of it. i do have job
thats
>why I am here. How much cash do you need to put down to open with
citibank?

1) I hate to be a party-pooper, lad, but this list is about Linux, not
      personal banking. This mailing list is not free--it's maintained by
      volunteer TLUG admins, the server was bought with donated funds, and

      is hosted using OSDL's resource. None of this was done to give you
      a free channel over which to broadcast your grievance about Mizuho.
2) If you're going to be off-topic, the least you can do is to look up
      obvious sources, such as
<http://www.citibank.co.jp/en/index.html>,
      before posting. If you can't be bothered to do basic research for
      yourself, why should anyone else do it for you? This applies to
      on-topic posts, too, BTW.

I could also complain about your wholesale quotation of irrelevant text
and top-quoting, but those are almost minor issues compared to the above
two.

In short, even as you whine about Mizuho not showing you courtesy and
respect, you are failing to exhibit the same traits toward TLUG members.
Think about that next time you post.

Shimpei.