RE: [tlug] ||||| Linux-Cafe....where?|||||||

citibank will accept you, provided you have a job and enough money. Also
shinsei bank seems to (they have english internet banking too). Both
probably do not offer super service, but neither do the japanese banks -
what do you expect centuries with Oligopoly position in the consumer market

=74&DI=1059