Re: [tlug] ||||| Linux-Cafe....where?|||||||

To Pietro and all the rest of the luggerz,

thanks for the map and stuff you crazy kids I will check it out this
weekend.

Regards.

Pip the little english lad.

P.s. Anyone else ever find it hard to get a bank account in Tokyo!!! Mizuho
the bank that likes to say "f*** off back home white boy". Believe me I was
polite and had all the right papaerwork. I tried three differrent branches
all said no wayo.....try another branch somewhere else "It willl be more
convienient for you!". Thats why they are my personal target of abuse for
the decade.........I tell in you in the last one you guys very nearly saw me
on the nine o'clock news......I had real trouble not butchering the entire
staff withy their own ball point pens. Everyone else I have met in Japan
without exception has been top-notch except these guys. Maybe mizuho is
where the Japnese government puts all the nasty people?

Hmmm perhaps  2 kilos of C4 and 4 pound bag of roofing nails wrapped up in a
plastic drainage pipe may be more satisfying than the more traditional
letter of complaint.

Rant over.......