[tlug] ||||| Linux-Cafe....where?|||||||

Hey guys

Thanks to all the bodies who replyed to my posting about portable posing
pieces.....Christian I will have those socks darned for you by friday buddy.
I think I will probably score a Japanese Dell and see if I can get the tax
back somehow......I don't trust the Sis boards farther than I can throw
them.......which is a great distance when the drivers can't be
located.....even though Sonys are sexy. Why do they use Sis?.....that is so
wrong. As they say the clothes don't make the druid.

Chris not sure about the PCMCIA thing I think you have been on ship too long
big man. They say the sea can do strange things to a man. You either need
the love of several good women or find a better looking cabin boy!

However, I have one more question Baba where oh where is the Linux cafe in
Aikihabara? I sadly do not read japanese yet but thankyou for the links
anyway. Sorry I am a banana boat fresh man but Tokyo is the coolest city.

Regards.

Pip the
english lad journeyman bioinformatician and part time boot-black(earning an
honest trade on the streets of Tokyo).

Unlike the 3 f@#$ing buskers I saw  the Yamamote line yesterday they could
not play for s@#$.......work shy slackers get a job. Sadly one of them came
from my home town......I gave them 200 yen out of embarressment. To any
Japanese reading this if you see these fools DON'T GIVE THEM ANY
MONEY.....it only encourages them!!!DEMONMS OUT!!!....better.