Re: [tlug] Laptops in Tokyo.......which companies give you themost bang for your bucks!!

Phillip Hilton wrote

> I am sending this email out as I need to obtain a decent laptop and I have
> not a clue who gives the best deals in Tokyo. I have had a look around most
> of the big places in Aikihabra and did not think value that they were very
> competetivly priced.

I bought a Clevo D400 a couple of weeks ago at Pasokon Koubou, 2.53 GHz, 512
RAM, 15" screen for 159,000. I got Red Hat 8 installed with a little help
from TLUG, and everything is working except the sound card, which I don't
really care about at the moment. It has a SiS chipset.

Chuck

Charles Muller  <acmuller@example.com>
Faculty of Humanities,  Toyo Gakuen University
Digital Dictionary of Buddhism and CJKV-English Dictionary [http://www.acmuller.net]
H-Buddhism List Editor [http://www2.h-net.msu.edu/~buddhism/]
Mobile Phone: 090-9310-1787