Re: [tlug] nifty ADSL router (conclusion)

On Sun, May 04, 2003 at 11:23:47AM +0200, Pietro Zuco wrote:

>The home I will stay, right now has a contract with nifty, with a
>usb modem,(that every 10 minutos disconnect)

Potential causes:

- The line is no good, either in the local loop or the
  in-house wiring

- The modem is bad

- The software on the PC (if any) is misconfigured.

There is no reason for any ISP to disconnect you every 10 minutes,
and Nifty itself is the least likely cause of that problem.