Re: [tlug] im-ja 0.4

On Fri, 2003-05-02 at 22:40, Botond Botyanszki wrote:
> Evening Tlug,
>
> Some people might be interested, so I thought I'd announce the latest
> release of im-ja here as well.
>
> For those who don't know: im-ja is a Japanese input module for GTK2.
>
> The latest release brings a GUI configurator (now hotkeys are
> customizable) and more stabilized input with wnn and canna.
> Kanjipad has also been enhanced, it should recognize more kanji.
>
> Available from http://im-ja.sourceforge.net

Thanks for this.  I had been hoping someone would do this for some
time.  I have just written an ebuild for gentoo that seems to work for
me.  Can anyone tell me what I need to do to put it on the gentoo
bugzilla?  I think they use to have a information about this in one of
the developer documents but I can't find it.

Edward Middleton