[tlug] programmers?

I have one a long time ago I had a server hang problem and had to write
and compile a NULL modules whos sole purpose was to keep the servers USB
keyboard and mouse loaded and keep the server from locking me out--IBM
blade servers mouse and keyboard are USB based.  Well long story short I
erased the program with the hard disk, now I need it again. (Ugh!!!)
anyway anyone out there good at this sort of thing so I don't have to
spend the week piecing it together again. ^_^

any help would be appreciated
--
David Blomberg
AIS, APS, ASE, CCNA, LCA, LCP, Linux+, MCP, RHCE, Server+