[tlug] [OT] formmail scripts

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a decent, secure formmail script?

I know there are oodles of the things available when you use a search
engine, but I've also heard horror stories about half of them being about as
secure as Windows XP without a firewall and with UPnP activated.

It *has* to be written in PHP (the server is running 4.1.2). It can call
sendmail or "speak" SMTP to localhost.

Any suggestions?

TIA

--