[tlug] Gentoo and kinput update

I've decrypted the error messages (Thanks for all your good advice,
people!) It's:

Warning: (name of some dictionary here) wo maunto dekimasen desita. I
can't paste Japanese chars for some reason, so you can't actually *see*
them, sorry.

So it can't mount something. I've looked in /usr/share/canna, and there
are a lot of dictionaries there, just not the ones specified by the
error messages.

Also, the kinput2 version included with gentoo only supports Canna. I
might have more luck with the FreeWnn version, so I'll keep you posted.

-Dave Oftedal