Re: [tlug] Red Hat 9 (was: small redhat 9 review)

On Sat, 2003-04-12 at 15:49, Charles Muller wrote:

> All I can say, after installing and running RH9 (and I'm sure that the other
> major distros are at a comparable level of functionality), is that I feel sorry for
> all of those individuals and companies out there who think that they have no
> choice but to continue to pay big bucks for Windows upgrades. It's really a
> crime!

In a nutshell! The level of quality and the functionality that Linux has
achieved over the years while catching up with Windows is plainly
astounding. It's very hard to dislike RH9. If I had to start a new
company from scratch, the IT solution would certainly be Linux.

--
Thomas Kruemmer <tkruemmer@example.com>