Re: [tlug] Business applications of Linux

patrick.niessen@example.com wrote:

> [...]

I would love to hear more too. Not as much the (possibly confidential)
details
but the grand theme of things.
For ex. how long have you run Miracle, are there any stability or other
issues
and what are the "sizes" of the db installations, and have you actually
managed to lower operational costs with this, etc.

TIA
--
Henri