Re: [tlug] Re: Python/RHN-applet problem

On Tue, Apr 08, 2003 at 08:25:12AM -0400, Josh Glover wrote:

> Just got an email from Red Hat saying that 6.x and 7.0 had reached their
> end-of-life, meaning that errata are no longer being maintained for them.
> This includes security-related patches.

I don't blame them for stopping support for 7.0 (though they should be
blamed for 7.0 itself) and 6.x is quite old, but since 7.3 is the
current 'server' distribution, I think it will last quite a while.

--
A. Sajjad Zaidi
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys D7AD0E13