Re: [tlug] mail(): Received (may be forged) question

On Monday 07 April 2003 14:57, you wrote:
> On Monday 07 April 2003 12:54, Brett Robson wrote:
> > I don't like music on web sites at the best of times, but surely music
> > on a pr0n web site is a bit silly, sort of attracts attention.
>
> Am I lucky that this machine has no speakers?  Music on a Pr0n site does
> seem
> like the kind of thing you would so *not* want to happen when you opened
> it
>
> :-)
>
> Jonathan

Music in that kind of movies is an often overlooked subject.  I suggested to
my friend who started a multimedia agency about two years ago, to investigate
this market niche.  Surely someone should be able to come up with something
better than yankee-doddle-dandy ...;-)

Patrick