[tlug] Need a PC for an hour

Hi,

I got an old Toshiba Libretto (CT100) and want to
install Debian on it. My plan is to plug the
Libretto's notebook HDD on a PC with a "PC HDD ->
notebook HDD" connector.

My problem is that I do not know anybody with a normal
PC - the connector I already have - in Tokyo that I
can use for an hour to boot from CD and to install my
OS of choice.

It would be very kind if somebodys answers to this. I
live in Shinjuku-ku (Waseda)...

Thanks in advance,
Henning

PS: Of course, I will donate the Debian (newest
release, woody 3.1) CD to my rescuer ;)