[tlug] New in Tokyo: Meeting Regularity, Zaurus CL-700 & Jobs

Hi everyone,

How consistent is the meeting schedule? Is it the first or second
Saturday of every month? The website says 2nd but the one that just went
off was the 1st.

I was thinking of picking up a Zaurus CL-700 (drool) and I figured out
how to switch it to English, I know that the air-h card works, and that
I can bolt on a 5600's battery to it. Outside of those issues, is there
anything I should know? Also, does anyone know if DoCoMo's new 64k
card/service works with Linux?

Is there much in the way of opportunities for a high-end Linux guy in
Japan who can't speak much Japanese (yet)? Is it proper to post a resume
here in case someone knows of something?

Thanks,

Neil

P.S. Does anyone know of a good English->Japanese dictionary for palm
and/or Linux? I got one for my palm called Walker but it seems very poor
in terms of accuracy.