Re: [tlug] Python/RHN-applet problem

[Charles Muller (Re: [tlug] Python/RHN-applet problem) writes:]
>> Jim Breen wrote:
>>
>> > Does anyone have any suggestions on ehat to clean up to get this going again?
>> > Is suspect something has been left behind somewhere.
>>
>> Whatever happens, in my experience it is a total waste of time trying to get
>> help through RHN for something like this. The average first-response time
>> that I have gotten is a little under a month.

Sigh.

Anyway <hangs-head-in-shame>the problem has been resolved. Seems the
applet icon had just vanished off the RHS of the panel. I got it back by
making the size of the active apps part dynamic.</hangs-head-in-shame>

Jim

--
Jim Breen  (j.breen@example.com  http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~jwb/)
Computer Science & Software Engineering,                Tel: +61 3 9905 3298