Re: [tlug] Mandrake 9.1 - For the record

And Thus Spake "Thomas Kruemmer" <tkruemmer@example.com> (on Sat, 05 Apr
2003 19:16:18 +0900):

> If I understand correctly that this was what you claimed was missing. It
> ain't missing, AFAICS, IMHO.

No, the point was that what they call "expert" mode is still what I'd call
"braindead chimp" mode - unless I missed something else, which is not out of
the question.

This being said, if I did miss something, it wasn't immediately obvious
where it was.

--
G. Stewart   --   gstewart@example.com -- gstewart@example.com
Registered Linux user #284683