[tlug] Mandrake 9.1 - For the record

The other day someone posted about Mandrake 9, install without options, inability to individually define mountpoints, automount on/off not possible etc., etc.

At the time of that posting I had no time to recheck, but now upon upgrading to 9.1 on a cold and rainy day here in Tokyo, it has become evident that the guy who posted these complaints may not have been installing Mandrake 9, else he could not possibly have had these complaints.

Right I am sitting here in from of the Mandrake 9.1 install, and the fourth point of the menu after Language, License and Security is: Partitioning. The entire variety of options is there.

The 9.1 upgrade, though, hangs at gtk, but that is written on a different page...

Best regards
Thomas